Friday, November 13, 2009

señor (sen10r) skipppidy day

this week i only went to school for three days.

wednesday was armistice day and then today was

SENIOR SKIP DAY.

it was fun fun fun


my friends and i just took the bus downtown to pike place and wandered.

and took pictures.

(which will come tomorrow)

and i bought leaves of grass by walt whitman


i love love love it


we were walking around for like, 6 hours


i don't know what i'm going to write for my note on monday
hmm



and then when i got home my knee hurt really bad so i took the other half of
the vicodin (with a nurse's approval) that i took last week when my knee was being rude.

i took that after having coffee.

not a good combination.

my knee still hurts a little.
and my head is whirrry.

now i am going to go read
night!

1 comment: