Thursday, October 1, 2009

errrrg.

I don't know if I want an Austrian.
I loved them when they came last year.
But its for 9 days.
But I love them.
But I don't know where they would sleep.
But I love them.


We don’t have an extra bed.
I could:
A) Have her sleep on the fold out couch
- Would that be awkward for her to sleep in the living room?
(YES.)

B) Give her my mattress and put it in the spare room (I don’t have a frame)
- I feel like that would be weird to have her just sleep on a mattress.
It seems overly ghetto.

C) Borrow the big blow up mattress from my dad’s house. Put some stuff in the spare room to make it homey.

Wait, that might actually be a good idea.
She would have her own room, and although a blow up mattress is ghetto as well, it is actually really big and kind of nice looking.

Could this work?
Could it?!
Maybe?
Maybe!

Thanks, God! I think we may have found a solution.
And a fairly good one.
I really want an Austrian.
I love them.

I keep shivering (today).
Best feeling ever.
Not really, but I mean, I love what it represents.
I love being cold, but then putting on excessive amounts of layers and then becoming warm.

Ich will ein Austrian! (I want an Austrian!)
Gestern war ich auf einer Münze Sterne Maschine. (Yesterday I went to a Coin Star Machine)
Ich bekam $15.50 in coin. (I got $15.50 in pennies)
Es war sehr viel und sehr schwer. (It was a lot and very heavy)

You’d think, being in german 4, that those sentences would be easy for me…..

They weren’t. We know nothing.

I’d trade an Austrian for knowing French.
Ich spreche ein bischen French, aber es is nicht so gut. Oh nein! (I know a little French, but its not very good. Oh no!)
Ich will French sprechen. (I want to speak French)
So ein mist. (Oh……*@&#)

Deutsch is sehr blod. Wirklich. Ugh. (German is very stupid. Really. Ugh.)
Ich mag nicht, ich mag nicht, ich mag nicht. (I dislike, I dislike, I dislike.)

Je ne sais pas. (I don’t know.)
Je t’aime François. (I love french)

BONNE SOIR.
(good night)

[jamie is in another one of those bad moods. except that she is happy about the inflatable mattress decision. LIKE.]

Oh, and

HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY, MEAGAN!!!!!!!
It is now officially October 1st.

-jk

No comments:

Post a Comment