Monday, September 21, 2009

hey, friends

I think I might physically die if this week was any longer.
But instead I am happy because Thursday is a half day and
there is no school on Friday.
So far we've only had one full week of school.
It was a killer, let me tell you.
I think I just did.
Hmm...


Tomorrow I'm seeing Wicked.
I wonder if they give you the fancy playbill thing even if its not Broadway.
I bet not, because the original actors aren't in it.
But maybe they make new ones?
I don't know.
We shall see.
I have one for The Lion King and Phantom Of The Opera.
And then I found one for Mamma Mia on the top of the Empire State building.
That was pretty cool.
I was like, "Cool....gotta catch 'em all!"
Except not really.

I have no homework today except a little coloring for an art project.
Nucking. Futs.
Hah.


MUSIC








I love it.
It's been on my ipod for a while, and I tried listening to it once
on the train, but my headphones where breaking and stuff.
But it's on its 3rd or 4th repeat right now and even though I was
sleeping for most of those, it's still been working on me.

It's so amazing.

A whole story.

In one 18 song album.
Hollla hollla

I'm still trying to figure it out though.
Piecing everything together.
It's fun.

Ohhh, and Shara Warden is also amazing.
I think she's the best part of the album.
She plays the part of the "Queen".

Shara Warden = My Brightest Diamond.
Shara Warden = Signed to Asthmatic Kitty
Shara Warden = Was an Illinoisemaker for Sufjan and played Keyboard+backup vocals
(she's the girl on the far right)


( i was going to have lake pictures, but i have to resize them.
In the mean time here is a video)



I am super excited for this.



Good lord. I hate my permanent bad mood.
8.5 months. 8.5 months. 8.5 months.........
It's okay though, because whenever I'm angry I just listen
to 3OH!3's Want, and
then by the end I feel better...
Actually that's probably not a good thing.....


There is a weird bump thing on the back of my head.
And it hurts really bad.



Farmville is amazing.



I put my name on the Austrian sign up sheet today.
There are 17 boys coming. And 3 girls.
Haha.
Ummmm.
I would be happy with either... :D




Sometimes life is awkward.
Especially bus rides.
But sometimes is just makes it more amusing.
I kind of like super awkwardness is a slightly masochistic way.


I've started reading Sherlock Holmes.
At Barnes and Noble, Vol. 1 was only, like, $7.
So I was like, "Yes, please."

And now I am a super nerd and writing down amazing words.

so far:

- decrepit
- affectation
- effusion
- adorned
- simious
- deprecatory
- florid
- surmise
- sordid
- digression
- sententiously
- antecedents


This is ironic.
I am a nerd who isn't smart.
Oh, well.
It works.


I cut my bangs today.
I like.
I doubt they look much different.
Even though there was a lot of hair being cut off.

Yeah.
night.

-jk

No comments:

Post a Comment