Monday, September 28, 2009

“foreign film collection”

It is always a happy thing when you finally get an album that you have been waiting for forever.

PAPER RIVAL

It’s more amazing than I thought it would be, too.
But I think they are no longer a band.
That’s always sad.

Dialog :: Paper Rival = good album.

good = understatement

Jamie is doing English homework. Its fun.
Well, more like “nerd fun”.
Just reading a short story (The Chrysanthemums by Steinbeck) and answering questions pertaining to 
analyzation, symbolism, setting blah blah blah
:]
The dude mentions hands a lot.
And fingers and gloves.
This is the good kind of homework.
I cannot write a wrong answer.
Good deal. Good deal.

 

Okay, seriously. This album keeps getting better with every song.

 

iHEART::_farmvile//

myfarm

Who would have thought a facebook app would be so fun?
I for one did not. But seriously, just look at that.
My crops aren’t really grown right now. They are still babes.
But give them a day, and these kids will be ready to harvest.
nerd:nerd:nerd:nerd:nerd

Today. Feels like. Friday.
Really? ….really?
It would.
Ah, well. This week should be kind of entertaining.

Tomorrow I am going to wear a dress.
But probably with a shirt over it because it’s getting colder.
Yay! I am so happy for Fall.
Autumn.
It feels very comforting to me.

 

I found this blog today.
Thank you, Google.
You are my friend.
Hillsong Bound

And with that, I am out, friends.

-jk

No comments:

Post a Comment